Integra training and consulting-ITC offers PRACTICAL TRAINING IN INTERNAL AUDIT.
These trainings equip you with methods, techniques and tools for successful internal audit.
The function of internal auditor is very often exercised by experienced executives: though their professional career or studies did not prepare them for the function.
However, auditing is a technique with its own rules and calls upon specific skills that must be acquired. The success of an internal audit mission requires mastery of the auditors approach and tools.
This is the subject of our various internal audit training courses.
Who is concerned?
- Executives occasionally or permanently called to exercise the function of internal auditor.
- Recently appointed auditors, internal controllers or risk managers.
In addition, this training does not target only persons in charge of quality, safety and environment audits.
Objectives and targeted skills
- Appropriate the fundamental principles of internal audit.
- Master the various stages of an internal audit mission.
- Learn about the nature, sequence, scope and techniques of control.
The training program
Upstream, a diagnosis is made to calibrate priorities
1 – Internal audit: role and missions
- Define the function and its place in the structure.
- Build and audit chart.
- Professional ethics code.
2 – Define the objectives and plan an internal audit
- Plan missions.
3 – Organize an internal audit mission
Stages of progression of a mission starting from the mission letter.
4 – Prepare the audit mission: The plan
- Mission letter: the objectives, content, associated communication.
- Conduct a preliminary exam: identify internal and external data.
- Establish a risk map.
- Coordination with the audited (clients of the mission).
5 – Carry out the audit mission: Execution
- Describe the existing;
- Documents to be gathered, flow charts, task breakdown table;
- Establish audit questionnaires;
- Conduct interviews.
Validate conformity of the existing: conformity test, questionnaires.
Analyze the existing:
- Table of apparent strengths and weaknesses;
- Surveying, statistical sampling, procedure evaluation table;
- Audit of IT tools.
6 – Auditor – audited relationship
- Successful and correct establishment of the relationship.
- Adapting to interlocutors.
7 – Conclude the mission
- Write various types of reports.
- Communicate conclusions.
- Mission monitoring.